Oxygen OS 12 Stable
Oxygen OS 12 Stable
A piece of great news for OnePlus Nord users. Finally, Oxygen OS 12 stable version is coming into OnePlus Nord. It’s surprising they roll out a “stable” update with so many issues. The beta version of Oxygen OS 12 was released on April 8th, 2022.
- Abnormal display of the clock in AOD when waking the screen
- iCloud might fail to log in to Clone Phone App
- Frame drops during gaming
- The location of the backed up data is displayed differently from the initial setting
- The abnormal display of Bluetooth name on the call screen
- Photos taken in some locations cannot be found when searching related locations in Gallery
- [Added] Smart Battery Engine, a feature that prolongs your battery life based on smart algorithms and biomimetic self-restoration technology
- [Optimized] desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- [Supported] three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- [Added] new additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- [Added] access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- [Added] Work-Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- [Supported] automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
[Supported] switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
[Added] new diverse styles of lines and color, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
[Added] multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
[Optimized] software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
[Added] HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer.
[Added] Voice effect preview to allow you to record your voice effect or check your voice effect in real-time
Can I revert back to the stable version?
Yes, you can revert back to the stable version. But for the, you can lose your data (factory reset). Just you have to follow as steps and done you will be back to Oxygen OS 11.
Open settings> About device> Version and tap “Build number” 7 times. This will enable Android built-in “developer mode”. Once this is done, “Local upgrade” will once again be visible in Setting> About device> Software update> top right button.
Where can I install OS 12?
For installing without using an app, it may take 3-4 weeks to receive the update in the setting. Or else you may simply download an app named Oxygen Updater (by OnePlus).
OnePlus Nord users are advised to ensure that the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 3GB of storage space is available before flashing the build.
For more updates, stay tuned with us😉.