Android 11 In Oneplus Nord
Finally, Oneplus has launched Android 11 in Oneplus Nord. Good news for those who were still stuck in Android 10. Most of the series of OnePlus has already acquired Android 11, except OnePlus Nord which was on the far side.
The update measures 2910MB(Full ROM).
However, Some of the notable features of the OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 11 update include Insight AOD clock style, Canvas AOD wallpaper, new OnePlus Shelf UI, scheduled Dark Mode and new OnePlus Gallery app with stories.
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 11 stable changelog:-
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations for details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings > Customization > Wallpaper > Canvas > Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically >
- Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with a smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience.
Users of open beta or closed beta who plan to start using a much stable version would need to back up their data as the process would reset their device.
Oneplus has said that the update would be available on your phone after three days, but you could catch in early by downloading it through the Oxygen Updater app. The process is completely safe and reliable and also endorsed by OnePlus.