Breaking news for OnePlus Nord users. OnePlus has officially announced that the OnePlus Nord Open beta program has come to an end. Therefore, no more updates for OnePlus Nord running Open beta program which is based on Android 11. Open beta 6 will be the last update for Oneplus Nord. So It’s better to rollback to the stable version for Regular Security patch updates.
The main reason for Oneplus to end the Open Beta program for the OnePlus Nord is that the Android 11 builds for the OnePlus Nord are now more stable and from now only Stable updates will crop up. The stable updates for the OnePlus Nord will continue as per the current maintenance schedule.
The easiest steps to roll back to stable version are given as follows:-
You will LOOSE ENTIRE DATA, Take a BACKUP.
Here is the link to the old OnePlus Switch.apk
- Download the stable Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 ROM package from the given Links.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Advantages of Stable version over Open beta:-
- Regular security patch updates.
- Better performance.
- Fewer bugs as compared to open beta.
The Next Open Beta program will roll out with Oxygen OS 12. It is estimated to kick off by Early 2022.
If you guys are still facing bugs and several issues, then don’t worry Oneplus will bring some more updates. We will be updating you accordingly and till then stay tuned with us. Join our OnePlus Nord Discussion Group on Telegram.
If you want to know about the Parent of Oxygen OS i.e. Oppo’s Color OS 12 click here & also comment your opinion.